Salary: $48,000.00 to $58,000.00 /year
Qualifications (Big Giant Note: Please Only Apply if You Meet These Criteria)
- 1+ years of experience in large corporate, consulting, banking or another rigorous field
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, operations, data, stats, math or other technical field from a top 100 university (https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities)
- Citizen or authorized to work in the US
- Fluent English
About Power Kiosk
Founded in 2013, Power Kiosk is a rapidly growing internet SaaS platform based out of Chicago’s River North neighborhood. The platform connects commercial and residential buyers of utilities (gas/electricity) with over 70 direct suppliers. The company received venture funding in 2017 and continues to experience explosive growth.
Ideal Candidate Profile
We are looking for a rock-star who can make a tremendous impact to our growing start-up. We seek someone who is:
– Responsible and pays ATTENTION TO DETAIL
– Good at time management
– An effective communicator
– Able to multitask and stay composed
Role and Responsibilities
The Finance and Operations Analyst is in charge of the accuracy of millions of dollars in volume that flows through the Power Kiosk Platform.
– Validate energy pricing data in our software Platform is correct (you can play around here: https://powerkioskdirect.com)
– Ensure accurate and timely communication between Energy Brokers and Suppliers
– Review all live energy contracts for completeness and accuracy
– Handle inbound inquiries and questions from Brokers and Suppliers
– Manage and onboard additional energy suppliers
– Review and analyze financial and operating reporting
Current Leadership Team
Hamed Babai, founder of Power Kiosk, received his PhD from Northwestern University in 2011 with a degree in Engineering. After working in the energy brokerage business, Hamed went off to build Power Kiosk from the ground up.
Steve Joung, Managing Partner, is the former co-founder and CEO of Chicago-based Pangea Properties. Pangea was named #1 fastest growing Chicago business in 2013 with over 400 employees. Prior to Pangea, Steve was Chief Operating Officer at Enova Financial (NYSE: ENVA) through its sale to Cash America International (NYSE: CSH) in 2008.
- Base compensation commensurate with level of experience (1-2 years)
- Full-time role based out of Chicago River North office
- Entrepreneurial culture with tremendous career potential
- Health and dental benefits
- Starting at $48,000/yr
- Equity options available after 6 months of exceptional delivery